Open Arms Daycare and Learning Center offers a safe, diverse, nurturing, environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs. Our ratio of children to adults is always within state guidelines to make certain each child receives top-quality care and education.
We are state licensed as a home daycare facility and have met or exceeded all health and safety guidelines.
At Open Arms Daycare and Learning Center, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the week, such as:
- Dancing and Dramatic Play to Build Gross Motor Skills
- Art and Building for Fine Motor Skill Development
- Number and Word Recognition
- Reading and Writing Activities
- Circle Time with Show and Share
- Walks to the Park or Library for Story Time
- And much more
You can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
We are now enrolling children from birth to five years-old for full-time and part-time.
To learn more, contact us today!